Social Media is a platform that lets us participate in social networking. We can share our posts on various social media platforms to improve business visibility. Today it is the best source for news updates, marketing, education, and entertainment.
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.
An astutely executed Social Media Optimization tactic can give a great boost to your business. To maximize benefit out of Social Media, a well-defined goal and objective must be put in place. Some of which are:
- Research over markets and trends
- Set measurable and achievable goals.
- Know your target audience
- Know you customers.
- Reflect your presence on social networking platforms.
- Aim for building reputation by depicting yourself as a trusted source.
- Choose core topics related to your business. Use them in content.
- Strategize on your available resources.
- Track your results or outcomes.
Brand awareness is a degree to which your brand name is known. It is the extent to which consumers are familiar with the qualities or image of a particular brand of goods or services which coagulates customers’ trust. It is therefore important that your brand name overshadows your products. Promoting the brand name helps your business grow and get over obsolete business state.
Social Media Marketing helps in branding your business. It helps to increase your public profile as well provided you;
- Choose right Social Media Channel for your business.
- Finalize a social content strategy.
- Make a strong content strategy.
- Participate in good conversation with your customers to let them feel more connected.
- Keep track of all key metrics like potential reach, conversation share, links, etc.
- Engage your members or customers by reaching out to potential customers and interacting with them through social media. This is referred to as social media interaction or engagement.
Social media marketing tools are;
- Image marketing
Off all these marketing tools, we are going to look at Blogging.
A blog is basically a kind of website journal that is updated regularly. It is a discussion forum besides being a content achieve where people can discuss a topic on a blog and comment on posts. It is basically run by an individual or a small group. In simple words blogging is the process of adding new content to a blog and updating it at regular intervals.
Blogger (Service) – It is a service provided by Google that allows us to compose a post, edit, update, and manage it. You can customize your blogs easily with the help of a ‘blogger’. It lets you share what is on your mind and earn money. It is a convenient platform for avid as well as novice users. No technical knowledge or coding is required. It runs directly on Google servers and is impossible to hack. In terms of social media marketing, blogging helps to;
- Build better influence by assisting in making good impressions.
- Improve your writing skills in terms of good contents.
- You can get instant feeedbacks in the form of comments, shares etc from customers or potential buyers.
- Get a long fan following list.
- Build a strong fan base network
- Blogs can be a great virtual store by selling online.
- Twitter – Optimize your business summary here. Use brief summary instead of titles. Its 140-character word limit compels users to use less but wise words. It makes twitter summaries outstanding. If you master writing great summaries on Twitter, your business will soon reach the top bracket.
- Facebook – Be conversational. Use of news feeds. Post good and engaging content. Conversational summaries bind people and bring them closer to you.
- Google – Share strong images relevant to your business. It repurposes your content, making it more readable.
- Linkedin – Share your content and discuss your posts here. Create and attend group discussions related to your business. It marks your presence on the web. Optimize your content and make it informative. Rewrite it in a manner that invites commentary. It makes followers feel like a part of it.